Welcome to the Moropo docs! If you need any help or spot something that is quite right - please don't hestitate to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Moropo?
Moropo is no-code automated testing platform for mobile apps. It provides everything you need to record test flows, replay them across real devices and review the results.
How does Moropo compare with manual testing?
- It's much quicker 🕐 - users save 55 minutes for every hour spent manual testing
- It's automatic 🤖 - test runs are triggered whenever there is new code to verify
- More intuitive visual reporting 🖼️ - no more copying and pasting screenshots
How does Moropo compare with traditional automated testing?
- Scriptless 📱 - record test flows on your device without needing to write a single line of code
- Easy setup ⚙️ - configure Moropo in minutes not hours using our straightward web UI
- No jargon 🤬 - you don't need an engineering degree to understand test results
Who does Moropo help?
Moropo helps all sorts of mobile app teams to save time and improve app quality.
For In-House Product Teams
App quality is crucial to success for startups and enterprises alike. Moropo is perfect for increasing team productivity whilst safeguarding product functionality.
In a busy software agency, testing can sometimes be de-prioritised. Because it runs automatically, Moropo helps ensure bugs are caught before the end customer sees them.
What can Moropo do?
- Record test flows with your smartphone with intuitive on-device interactions.
- Re-play those flows to see how your app runs across a huge range of real devices in Moropo's Device Pool.
- Review screenshots to ensure everything is spot on.
- Connect to GitHub and trigger test runs for each new Pull Request.
- Connect to Slack to get notified every time a new test report is ready.