Comment on page
We can report test run results to Slack, meaning any tests run outside of the Moropo UI (CI-CD, Scheduled, etc.).
Once configured, the integration posts a comment to a defined Slack channel upon completion of a test run. The comment will provide information about what settings the test run contained, the results of the test run, and a link to navigate to the Results Explorer on the Moropo platform.
- 3.Slack will then open in a new tab and prompt you to sign in to your Slack workspace, follow these steps to sign in to your account.
- 4.Once you are signed in Slack it will prompt you to allow permissions for Moropo.
- 5.Finally, you should be able to choose your Slack Channel from the drop-down menu. Once this is done the integration is complete! You'll get a message in the channel from the MoropoTestBot saying the Integration has been configured. If you need to connect to a private channel see Posting to Private Channels
By default, you won't be able to select a private channel to post in. In order to make this available in the channel selection you'll need to invite the bot. You can do this by either;
- 1.Adding the bot to the channel via chat - you can do this by typing
@MoropoTestBotin the private channel you want to invite them to.
- 2.Adding the bot to the channel via settings - you can do this by navigating to the channel settings. Under the
Integrationstab you can find the option to
Add apps, this will open up a list where you can select the MoropoTestBot.