Comment on page
Initial CI Setup In Moropo
Once you've created your tests, you'll likely want to trigger a test run automatically using your continuous integration pipeline or build server.
The first step is to create a new scheduled test run inside Moropo. This will tell Moropo which devices, tests, and builds to use when triggered by CI.
- 1.Navigate to scheduled tests in the left-hand bar
- 2.Press add schedule in the top-right corner
- 3.Enter a name for your trigger (e.g.
GitHub Pull Request Test Run)
- 4.Select CI-CD (the last option on the list):
- 5.Follow the wizard to choose the builds, devices and tests you wish to trigger.
- 6.Finish creating the scheduled test run, and you'll be given a unique Scheduled Test Run ID. This one is just an example; ensure you generate your own.
An example Scheduled Test Run ID
Once you have a Scheduled Test Run ID, please use the platform-specific guide to complete the setup:
If we don't list your platform-specific guide yet, you can use our simple webhook instructions here: