Comment on page
Producing an Android Build
Moropo supports running tests on Android using a
You can use a Debug or Release build set to use any backend environment.
Many Moropo users configure different test setups for different build types. For example:
- a Debug build using your Dev Environment that runs a regression suite on each pull request for a single device
- a Release build using your Staging Environment that runs a full test suite before each production release across a wide range of devices
To produce a debug build, run
./gradlew assembleDebugin your terminal.
To produce a release build, run
./gradlew assembleReleasein your terminal.
.apkwill be exported to your configured output directory, typically:
- 1.Launch Android Studio
- 2.Open your project
- 3.Click on the Build menu in the top bar, then select Build Bundle(s) / APK(s), then Build APK(s).
- 4.Wait for your build to complete.
- 5.Press the locate button on the notification (bottom right) to open your file system and access the
eas.configincludes the correct setting:
Run EAS via your terminal to trigger the build:
eas build -p android --profile myProfile
If your app is built using Flutter, you can use the
fluttercommand line inside your terminal.
To produce a Debug build, run
flutter build apk --debug.
To produce a Release build, run
flutter build apk.
.apkwill appear in the